Wrinkles around the mouth are usually a big aesthetic problem, especially for women, since it denotes marked expressions and can make you look bigger than you are, but no problem, since there are natural ways to reduce them to achieve a younger face.
As we age, wrinkles begin to appear on the upper part of the lips and around the mouth, caused by various factors such as loss of collagen and elastin, excessive exposure to the sun and other external agents, or gesturing habits.
10 causes of wrinkles around the mouth
1. Tensions and stress can cause our mouth to be in a tense position, such as when it is puckered for a long time, this can trigger wrinkles around the lips.
2. Not taking proper care of our skin.
3. Pass the tongue over the lips repeatedly.
4. Dehydration can cause the lips to lack the necessary moisture, causing the skin to "sag", forming wrinkles or fine lines.
5. Diet lacking in essential vitamins and minerals.
6. The lack of antioxidants in the daily intake.
7. Both the environment and exposure to very cold temperatures for very long periods, being exposed to direct sun at undesirable hours and living in areas with a lot of wind can be an environment conducive to the formation of these wrinkles around the mouth.
8. The lack of exercise in the area of the muscles around the lips.
9. Poor blood circulation in the area.
10. Smoking and drinking with a straw (straw) makes our lips adopt a shape that, after the constant position in which we remain, can cause these wrinkles.
How to remove wrinkles from the mouth?
1. To prevent and reduce wrinkles around the mouth, nothing better than following a diet rich in antioxidant foods. Consume large amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as plenty of fresh water.
2. Do facial gymnastics daily. A very effective exercise consists of pronouncing the vowels exaggeratedly, opening the mouth wide and holding the position for a few seconds. Finish by gesturing the letter X to firm the neck and breasts.
3. Avoid grimaces that can promote wrinkling in this area, such as drinking through a straw, smoking with a puckered mouth, and nervous tics that tighten the upper lip.
4. Do not overly make up your lips, as this will make the eyes focus on that part of the face.
5. Use a very high factor sunscreen if you are going to expose yourself to the sun, and make sure that your home has an adequate level of humidity.
Following these tips and other natural recipes you can prevent and even reduce wrinkles on the face. Keep in mind that the anti-aging treatment is done on a daily basis and to be successful, you must combine the three elements, which are facial exercises, treatment with natural creams and nutrition abundant in antioxidant foods.
Aloe gel to reconstitute the skin
A highly recommended natural product to reduce wrinkles on the entire face is aloe vera gel, which is applied directly to the skin, without rinsing. To prepare it, you just have to cut a leaf from the plant (cut the lowest branch to promote the growth of the vegetable), section it with a sharp knife, cut the lateral spines, open it in its middle part to expose the pulp and apply directly to wrinkles.
Once the gel is dry, run your fingertips very gently over the area to remove the stiffening effect.
Do this treatment daily to reconstitute the skin and you can start to see results in a short time, in addition wrinkles around the mouth can also be avoided with care when exposed to the sun, it is always advisable to avoid direct exposure at peak hours from the sun's rays, and the use of suitable sunscreen. Since among the damages of excessive sun exposure are premature aging of the skin.
Masks to reduce wrinkles around the lips
There are a number of options that can help you take better care of the skin around your mouth, which will help you prevent fine lines or marks from becoming present. Try the following homemade mask:
· 1 tablespoon of yogurt
· 1 tablespoon of honey
· 1 spoon of sugar
These ingredients should be mixed and once integrated into a light paste, it should be applied on the surroundings of the lips and on the upper lip and on the chin with circular massages. Then it is left to act for about 15 to 20 minutes to be removed later with warm water.
· 10 drops of apricot oil
· 6 tablespoons of beeswax
· 10 drops of camphor oil
Once the ingredients of this ointment have been mixed, it should be applied to the area to be treated. This mask can treat the skin very well, in addition to avoiding deep wrinkles, it can help you keep the skin hydrated, avoiding dry and chapped lips.
These masks have the same principle and medicinal properties to help you treat forehead wrinkles, and can help reverse wrinkles around the eyes as well.
Proper nutrition to improve the skin around the mouth
The diet is essential to treat from the inside the problems that are manifested in the skin, the lip area, such as the sides or upper part of the mouth, many times it can be affected by a poor intake of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and by the dehydration, so knowing how to incorporate the right foods can be of great help to avoid wrinkles around the mouth.
Juices and salads can top this list of beneficial foods to maintain a clean, wrinkle-free face, treated from within.
· Pure honey
· Sesame seeds
· Egg yolk
With these foods you will receive the vitamins and minerals necessary to achieve a smoother and smoother skin, thus preventing wrinkles from forming more easily.
Normally, blood glucose levels increase after you eat a meal. When blood sugar rises, cells in the pancreas release insulin, causing the body to absorb glucose from the blood and lowering the blood sugar level to normal. When blood sugar drops too low, the level of insulin declines and other cells in the pancreas release glucagon, which causes the liver to turn stored glycogen back into glucose and release it into the blood.